April 11, 2012 by Beauty Booty 411

How to Wash Your Face – Fast – And Win My Time-Saving Product

I’d like to say I’m a super busy person with little time for pampering but the truth is, I’m kinda just a little bit lazy. But going to bed with makeup on is a no-no for me so I always wipe it off. A couple of weeks ago, I got this bottle of Weleda One-Step Cleanser and Toner and now washing up is faster than ever. Read on to find out how you can win your own bottle!

Just dab this lavender-infused liquid cleanser onto a cotton pad and start wiping. It removes my makeup, unclogs pores and leaves my skin feeling smooth, invigorated and refreshed. And the fact that it makes skincare even easier is a bonus for me.

Want to win your own bottle? In the comments section below, tell me what you do to save time in your busy day and one lucky time-saving diva will win her very own bottle! Good luck.

**Contest ends Friday, April 13, 2012 at noon EST.**

Become a fan on Facebook!

11 Comments »

1. Sabrina says:

To save time, I make my lunches well in advance. This way, I have more free time during those hectic mornings!

2. Leanne says:

I drink my coffee while putting on my morning make-up. Does that count? ;)

3. maria says:

I drink coffee in the bathroom while getting ready and i use a primer so i don’t have to reapply makeup later.

4. Amy M says:

I let my hair air dry. It saves a lot of time not having to use the blow dryer!

5. Melissa says:

I prepare my outfit, lunch and anything I’ll need during my day the night before. I’m so sleepy in the morning that I almost always forget things if I don’t do this. Ciao!

6. QuoterGal says:

I wash dishes or clean parts of the kitchen while waiting for something to microwave. Also? I’ve used Weleda cleansing lotion for 35 years. #seriously

7. Johanna says:

I tidy whilst brushing my teeth :)

8. Kelli Schulenberg says:

I save time in the morning by letting my hair air dry naturally while putting on my makeup. It saves time and money!

9. Lola says:

As a busy mum with a toddler I definitely need to save time so I decide the night before what to wear the next day.

10. Laura Royal says:

I use dry shampoo instead of washing my hair every morning.